Head office :
13 RUE LOUNES MATOUB - 93300 AUBERVILLIERS, FRANCE
Telephone:01 84 21 16 00
SIRET : 520 686 130 00060
Personal information collected :
In France, personal data is protected by law no. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the site https://www.planeteheberg.comthe following data is collected
- the Internet URL through which the user has accessed the site.
- the User's Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In any case, Planeteheberg only collects personal information about the user, such as e-mail addresses, for the purposes of the services offered by the site. https://www.planeteheberg.com.
The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters the information him/herself.
No personal information of the user of the site https://www.planeteheberg.com is :
- Collected without the User's knowledge.
- Published without the User's knowledge.
- Exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties, except in the case of legal requisition.
In accordance with the provisions of the article of the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, you can oppose to the treatment of your data by addressing to :
- by specifying in the body of your message the purpose of the processing concerned via the contact form: "personal data" or by e-mail email@example.com
In the same way, you can exercise your right to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights, you may be asked to prove your identity.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
For further information on the processing of personal data by PlaneteHeberg, please contact the PlaneteHeberg data protection officer: via the contact form: "personal data" or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org